Best deals from REI’s huge holiday sale – 2020Business Insider
When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Now through December 17, REI’s Holiday Warm Up Sale features discounts on everything from Mountain Hardwear apparel and LifeStraw water filters to snow gear from its in-house brand, REI Co-op.
- You can save up to 40% off both online and in REI stores throughout the sale (as well as the REI Outlet)
- To help narrow down what’s worth picking up at the sale, we’ve rounded up some of the best deals across multiple categories.
- For more sales and deals across the web, visit Insider Coupons and our deals page.
With thousands of products from top outdoor brands and its own in-house line, REI is a one-stop-shop for outdoor adventurers. With the holidays just around the corner, and winter weather setting in more quickly by the day, the outdoor retailer is holding a massive sale both online and in its stores (including the REI Outlet).
Now through December 17, you can save up to 40% on outdoor gear and apparel, including snow gear from its in-house brand REI Co-op, flannel shirts from Kuhl, and insulated water bottles from Klean Kanteen.
You can find the specific categories here:
The top 5 deals from the sale:
- Suunto 7 GPS sport smartwatch
- REI Co-op Stratocloud Down Hoodie — Women’s & Men’s
- Anon Sync Snow Goggles
- Smith Mission Snow Helmet
- Altra Lone Peak 4.5 Trail Running Shoes
Regardless of the kind of outdoor gear you’re looking for, now is the best time to pick it up for winter. With snow jackets, snow pants, goggles, gloves, boots, and more included, you should have no problem finding what you want for less.